Girls’ PDC - Bradford-Craven
Launched to support “Grass Roots” Female Football Players, Clubs, Coaches and Managers.
We’d like to introduce you to Soccer Elite Girls' PDC, an exciting new Girls’ Player Development Centre, endorsed by the West Riding County Football Association, based in Keighley, offering all female players an outstanding coaching facility, centred around technical player development.
Any young female footballer, from either absolute beginners up to elite players, can definitely benefit from our coaching at Soccer Elite PDC. Our goal is to provide foundation and development coaching for girls of any ability between 6 and 18.
Here are a few of the services we provide. Each player can look forward to;
• Up to 2 hours training per week delivered by experienced FA Licensed & DBS Checked coaches
• Individual, Group and Squad Coaching in a Safe and Fun Environment
• Specific Technical Development and Improvement
• Personalised Strength and Conditioning Programme
• Agility, Balance and Co-ordination Enhancement
• ‘Life Skills’ promotion and feedback to help young players manage the modern game
• Visiting guest speakers, including professional female coaches and players
This unique programme costs just £6 per session, outside the County FA PDC summer programme (£7.50 per session with a kit and football provided) including all training, coaching, facilities and access to our extensive support network. We also offer a payment plan to help junior clubs’ squads with their training costs. We look forward to meeting, coaching and inspiring all our players. Please ensure all players bring a drink, moulded stud boots or Astroturf trainers, shin pads and all-weather appropriate clothing to all sessions.
Places are available, please phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 07968 208290