Hello to all you “Grass Roots” Female Football Players, Clubs, Coaches and Managers;
I’d like to introduce you to Soccer Elite PDC, an exciting new Girls’ Player Development Centre, endorsed by the West Riding County Football Association, based in Keighley, offering all female players an outstanding coaching facility, centred around technical player development.
Any young female footballer, from either absolute beginners up to elite players, can definitely benefit from our coaching at Soccer Elite PDC. Our goal is to provide foundation and development coaching for girls of any ability between 6 and 18.
Marley A.C.C., Aireworth Road, Keighley, BD21 4DB
u7s to u18s - Mondays - 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Players of any appropriate age can turn up at any time. (So if it's a 30 minute or 2 hour session - Same Price). We will assess and agree each player's coaching duration as required and if safe etc. Squads or Groups are welcome with some notification.
Here are a few of the services we provide. Each player can look forward to;
• Up to 2 hours training per week delivered by experienced FA Licensed & DBS Checked coaches
• Individual, Group and Squad Coaching in a Safe and Fun Environment
• Specific Technical Development and Improvement
• Personalised Strength and Conditioning Programme
• Agility, Balance and Co-ordination Enhancement
• ‘Life Skills’ promotion and feedback to help young players manage the modern game
• Visiting guest speakers, including professional female coaches and players
This unique programme costs just £5 per session, including all training, coaching, facilities and access to our extensive support network. We also offer a payment plan to help junior clubs’ squads with their training costs. We look forward to meeting, coaching and inspiring all our players. Please ensure all players bring a drink, moulded stud boots or Astroturf trainers, shin pads and all-weather appropriate clothing to all sessions.
Places are available, please phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yours in sport,